Saturday 13 September 2014

The Kid



"Do you remember how old I am"

"I remember a number"
"What is it"
"I'm just going to say it so don't be insulted"

"So what did your friends say about women my age?"

"I'm not coping. I need a distraction from this. Can I contact The Kid"
"I'm surprised you haven't already"

"Are you working for the next several nights"
"I just knocked off still wanna catch up for that drink"

"Hey darling how has your day gone"

"Your texts never have text in them"
"No I'm Bad At texting"
"That much I've worked out. Can you just return my cigarettes"

"You have this smell about you I don't know what it is"
"I hope it's a good thing"
"I associate it with very good things"

"I'm standing metres away from my Ex's Other Woman. I need to leave. Can I come meet you"

"You know he's just using you for sex"
"He knows my situation"

"Hey darling just knocked off been working way too much lately but I have the next couple of days off whatcha up to"

"Thanks for an amusing night. I could use some more sex though"
"The feeling is mutual :)"

"Can we just put it down to a night of miscommunication"
"What are you talking about it was a fantastic night"

"I did nothing wrong to be propositioned by your friend. I'm not attracted to him. I am/was attracted to you"

"One day I'll walk back into your life. You'll be some top fancy chef"
"And you'll bring along our 3 kids!"
"I'm having your kids?"
"3 of the 9"

"I like you"
"Ditto"

"What drugs did you take now"
"What do ya mean"
"Your nose is bleeding"

"I think you're a top lady and I'm sad to say I don't think I'll be seeing you again"

"You couldn't text to say bye to a friend? All I've asked from you is honesty and I'm not sure if you have been."


*very experimental. Don't think it worked but still wanted to try so publishing it




2 comments:

  1. Thanks ATW. I hope I captured this well though I'm not sure I brought the initial fun & chaos out enough. Though, it has just gone sour so that's the current taste in my mouth. Funny how someone so random can quickly crawl up into your head and take up all the space. I suspect it's the case with rebounds or conscious distractions from the real pain I'm not ready to face.

    ReplyDelete